- There is an additional $2.50 Carolina Theatre Restoration Fee per ticket for events held at the Carolina, excluding movies.
- An internet fee of $3.50 will be added to each ticket purchased online.
- All patrons, regardless of age, are required to have a ticket for admission into the theatre.
- For most performances at the Carolina Theatre, children are defined as age 12 and under and seniors are 60 and over, unless otherwise stated in the event listing.
- In honor of their strength and courage, we will offer a military discount on tickets to certain Carolina Theatre Presents shows. When a show has a discount for seniors and students, it will have one for military as well. Simply state that you have served or are currently serving in the military when you call the Box Office to purchase your tickets.
The Carolina Theatre accepts the following credit cards:
- American Express
- Discover Card
- Master Card
Refunds are not offered on tickets, unless the show is cancelled due to inclement weather or artist illness.
IF THE SHOW IS CANCELLED, you may exchange your ticket to a "Carolina Theatre Presents" show for another "Carolina Theatre Presents" show. The Carolina Theatre must have the original tickets in-hand 48 hours prior to the performance to process any exchanges. You will be asked to pay any difference in ticket price as well as a $2.00 processing fee per ticket.
FOR THOSE WITH SPECIAL NEEDS
The Carolina Theatre offers orchestra level seating for patrons in wheelchairs. Assistive listening devices are also available.
CAROLINA THEATRE'S INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
If the artist is in town and can perform, the show will go on. Cancellation information will be announced on WFMY News 2, on our Box Office recording, and on our website on the event's page. If the event IS cancelled, we will try to reschedule it and all tickets will be honored.